Armourflow Panel Drain
Armourflow is an advanced geocomposite drainage board. Protects waterproofing coatings and channels water efficiently to the drainage system, preventing hydrostatic pressure build-up. Armourflow is comprised of a dimpled high crush resistant plastic core with a geotextile filter bonded to the core. It provides a drainage sheet that can collect and filter water ingressing from backfill soils.
Armourflow can often be used to replace conventional mineral drainage aggregate and saves time and money due to its light weight structure and quick and easy installation without the need for heavy machinery.
Frequently Asked Questions
A geocomposite drainage board, which is a permeable geotextile bonded to a dimpled sheet.
- Filters water and allows free drainage.
- Collects water from the surrounding soil and channels it away ensuring no hydrostatic loads are built up behind the retaining or basement wall.
- Resistant to all commonly occurring ground chemicals.
- Reduces the need for expensive drainage aggregate.
- It protects waterproof coatings from soil and rock damage.
- Easily cut and joined.
Armourflow can also be used as Root Barrier.